CABINS - TENTS - OTHER FACILITIES
Capacity: 10 + tent space
$100.00 per weekend
- A rustic “logging camp” style cabin in the back-country of GSR!
- Cabin sleeps 10 with additional tenting space available.
- Indoor wood stove for heat, firewood provided.
- Outdoor wood stove and fire pit for cooking and campfires.
- Off-grid cabin with solar powered lighting.
- A single-seater latrine is located near by.
- Direct access to the GSR and Belknap trail systems and mountains.
- This is a hike-in only cabin and makes for a great “destination camping” trip. Units can plan a hike ranging from 1.5 miles to 10+ miles making this trip a highly scalable adventure! Winter treks can choose to break trail on snowshoes and/or skis or hike in on the groomed snowmobile trail.
Feel free to contact the GSR Rangers to help
plan your trip to Logging Camp!
Capacity: 24 + tent space
$75.00 per weekend
Come stay at the Manning Adirondacks perched over the beautiful Manning Lake!
- 3 Adirondacks that sleep 8 each. Rental rate is for all 3.
- Latrine and seasonal water located nearby.
- Fire pit located in the center of the site.
- Hike-in only accommodation. Closest parking is at the Camp Bell Main Lodge. Adirondacks are about 600 yards away via the Bell waterfront trail.